LEGAL NOTICE AND COPYRIGHT 2024:
ALL PHOTOS ARE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED . All images on this blog are the exclusive property of “Joan Manel Zamora Muñoz” Copyright©. the images should not be copied / reproduced without the express written and signed by the author Joan Manel Zamora Muñoz. If you want to use or purchase any of the images posted on this blog,
Please contact me by e-mail.
The use of the website implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions contained in this legal notice in the moment when the page is accessed by the user .
The images published on the domain www.joanmanelzamora.com under the name ” Joan manel Zamora ” are property of ” Joan manel Zamora Muñoz ” which has all rights Reserved .
No Reproduction and / or publication of all or part of the content of this page ,
Without permission in writing and signed by ” Joan manel Zamora Muñoz “
The use of copyrighted materials ” Joan manel Zamora “
- Copy and paste the contents to another page , blog or social network etc. .. without permission in writing and signed .
- Www.joanmanelzamora.com images link to other websites , blogs or social networks ( scraper )
- Download the content and upload it to other sites or blogs or social networks etc. .. Without permission in writing and signed
- The distribution without permission in writing and signed
- Content marketing without permission in writing and signed .
- Any use without permission
- -Only to publish the web address www.joanmanelzamora.com long as the author
LEGAL NOTICE Google Analytics
- The user is responsible for the configuration of your browser and settings you have enabled cookies .
- In this page the visitor is warned Google Analitycs use in the footer appears ” legal notice ” , which the user is entering reported on the use of Google Analitycs .
- The user to enter any site should go through the section ” Legal Notice” of the page you are visiting , to inquire about the conditions of that page.
- Check your browser settings .
- At the end of the use of the browser, go to settings and clear history , more information on the Support page of your browser.
- the user can use this plugin to disable the use of google Analitycs
TYPES OF COOKIES
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of the Site.
Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Site Management Cookies
Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
CONTROL OF COOKIES
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies.
Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera ,Android (Chrome), Blackberry, Iphone or Ipad (Chrome), Iphone or Ipad (Safari)
In addition, you may opt-out of some third-party cookies through theNetwork Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool.
OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
WITH THIS, THE USER IS INFORMED ABOUT THE USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND ITS PURPOSES.